SPI Lighting is actively searching for an IT Support Specialist.
Working alongside and under the supervision of the IT Manager, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the administration of SPI Lighting technology: including the configuration, operation, and support of servers, networking equipment, printer fleet, and workstations.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems within networked systems, office automation systems, and system configurations.
- Assisting in the maintenance of inventory and warranty records for all computer equipment, software, and peripherals; and scheduling warranty repairs as needed.
- Preparing new hardware and software for use and installing such systems.
- Managing small- to medium-sized information technology projects, including the supervision of contracted individuals or vendors that are secured as resources for projects; implementing, or serving as a resource for, these projects.
- Repairing and providing support for other technology equipment.
- Developing training materials for new hardware and software applications and providing training to end users.
Candidates must have a minimum of an associate's degree; bachelor's degree preferred.
SPI Lighting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and a terrific working environment.
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to email@example.com, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)