SPI Lighting in Mequon is looking for a qualified individual to work closely with the Maintenance Manager to assure the proper functioning and maintenance of our facility, machinery, equipment and grounds. If you have at least two years of related experience and enjoy a variety of duties, this may be the job for you.
Our plant is clean, modern, and a great place to work.
- General building and exterior property maintenance/repairs inside and out (such as electrical, plumbing, lighting fixtures, painting, snow removal, etc.).
- Machinery and tool repairs, including preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Installing new and repaired parts and/or setting up new equipment.
- Performing custodial duties not done by outside services, including emptying and transporting trash and recycling.
- Performing unscheduled, emergency plant maintenance such as electrical repairs, plumbing repairs, machinery repairs, snow removal, tool repairs and other repairs as they arise.
- Operating company vehicles for hardware store runs, vendor runs and mail runs.
- Safely using the required equipment to accomplish tasks (such as hand and power tools, sheet metal shears, punches, drills, presses, saws, welders, grinders, sanders, forklift, scissor lift and other machinery as needed).
Skills and Experience:
- Two or more years of related experience in the maintenance field.
- Electrical experience relating to single and three phase systems.
- Knowledge of CNC machine operation, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repair procedures.
- Plumbing repair experience.
- Able to work well with limited supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking skills.
- Superior mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Able to perform the moderate to heavy physical aspects of this position such as standing, walking, bending, twisting, climbing, lifting up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally over 50 lbs.
- High school or GED, plus one year of related education.
- HVAC experience is a plus, but not required.
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)