With over 30 years of developing high-quality indirect lighting solutions for natatoriums, SPI Lighting has the specialized knowledge, engineering expertise, and safety-first ethic to do it right.
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm ambient temperatures.
More about NAT Grade
Lightruss LED Gen 2 is fully engineered for natatorium environments:
- All aluminum construction
- Corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Durable 2 mils polyester powder coat finish on housing, heat sink, and all critical fasteners
- Gasketed and fully sealed LED modules
- Fully potted power supplies
- An open design that doesn’t trap condensation
- Minimized stress concentrations, internal pockets, and crevices
- A specialized, robust hanging mechanism
- Corrosion-resistant nickel-alloy aircraft cables
Our products have been chosen to light more pools than any other manufacturer. With more than 1,200 installations, Lightruss is proven to be safe, easy, effective, and the best way to light competition and recreational facilities.