Do you have experience handling products with care and attention to detail? Can you package these products to ensure shipping without damage? If “yes”, this is the job for you! Our plant is clean, modern, and a great place to work.
Our first-shift employees work a core schedule of 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We enjoy a generous benefits package including paid time off within 90 days;
paid holidays; health, dental and vision insurance; life insurance and more.
Pack completed lighting assemblies, attach accessory parts & packing labels, and insert instructions. Lift finished cartons, operate packing machines and complete all necessary paperwork and record keeping utilizing a computer as needed. Work with our shipping department to plan loads and perform other duties as needed.
Packing experience in manufacturing strongly preferred, but not required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Positive attitude
- Strong and consistent work record (including good attendance)
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy, careful handling and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills
- Manual dexterity
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs regularly (occasionally more)
- Able to climb, bend, twist and stand all day
- Able to cross-train and learn various duties
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a cooperative team
- High school diploma or GED
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)