If you have experience in powder coat painting, this is the job for you! Enjoy good benefits, a clean environment and an inviting culture of friendly people. Hone your painting skills. Become a paint team member and take pride in manufacturing lighting systems that are leading the industry in performance, quality and design.
SPI Lighting offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and is a great place to work!
Qualifications and experience:
- Powder paint, wet paint or related paint experience preferred
- Experience maintaining paint equipment preferred
- Able to prioritize workload
- Able to read and interpret documents, as well as write routine reports
- Able to distinguish color variations, as well as mix and match
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A solid work history and positive attitude
- A high school diploma or GED
- Operate equipment
- Stand, walk, reach, bend, climb, balance, and use hands and fingers
- Frequently lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to email@example.com, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)