This position works closely with the Production Scheduler and may assist with production scheduling, order processing, inventory and production control, as well as production planning. Other aspects of this position include data entry, cycle counting raw materials, as well as performing other tasks as assigned. The most important skills required include high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and produce results within a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- A work history that reflects good attendance and performance
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to review and interpret engineering drawings (AutoCAD files)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload and determine optimum order size based on capacity planning and inventory
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Experience in other related manufacturing areas such as: production scheduling, order processing and purchasing
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)