Our Warehouse Team is responsible for the safe and efficient handling of purchase orders, materials, parts, work orders, and finished goods. Our Warehouse Technicians perform various functions within the department, but are typically assigned a primary job function.
Our current opening is a general warehouse person whose responsibilities will include: utilization of pushcarts, pallet jack, stock pickers or sit-down forklift to move product, load and unload trucks, and ensure accurate inventory. Our plant is clean, modern, and a great place to work.
Qualifications and experience:
- Picking experience desired
- Forklift experience desired
- Cycle count experience desired.
- Good problem solving and high attention to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Use hands and fingers
- Hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Stand, walk, reach, bend and sit
Becoming an employee with SPI Lighting can generate opportunity for you in the future. We have a collaborative and welcoming environment. You would have the opportunity to earn competitive wages and benefits. We invest in cross-training and offer opportunities to expand skills by working with other departments or taking on management responsibilities. Metal fabricators have become engineers, temporary workers have been promoted to team leads, and entry-level employees have grown into directors.
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis.
Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)