Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- 70% direct/30% indirect distribution
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Crisp, clean edges give the shape a clear definition
- Diffuser available in 5” and 10” heights
- Add a decorative accent with optional color bands
- Choose Matte Opal Diffuser or from four fabrics
- Segmented for easy transportation and installation
- Monopoint or straight cable mounting options
- Just one power drop
- Mix and match with the entire Novato Family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic. Shipped in eight segments; powerful magnetic connections strengthen joints; sections joined on top by low-profile splice boxes; plug & play wiring.
- FINISH: The top plate and channel are painted super white (PT01). Canopy and mounting components finished to match your specification. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Color band options are specified separately.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW or Tunable White, remote drivers, or 2"x2" cross-section rings
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 60 lb (28 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L198W | White 198W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 20,228
L395W | White 395W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 40,353
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Diffuser Height *
Please choose one:
Diffuser Finish *
Fabrics are extruded into the acrylic and will not separate from the diffuser. They are washable. Please choose one:
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. The MIA mounting features a 45 degree swivel and meets earthquake requirements. Remote mounting options available; contact factory.
3 Finished ceiling to bottom of the hub is constant at 17" regardless of OAH. Minimum adjustable cable length is half the diameter of the ring.
Color Band Options
Color bands are opaque. The finish is specified separately. When choosing this option, use the associated photometrics provided. For MB01 and MB02 options, Matte Opal Diffuser (FB00) is the standard finish. Consult factory for fabric and color band combinations.
4 Delivered lumens are 83% of luminous form output shown above
5 Delivered lumens are 64% of luminous form output shown above
6 Delivered lumens are 53% of luminous form output shown above. To specify different finishes for the inner and outer color bands, consult factory.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard