Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, reduce glare and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Field adjustable distribution ratchets to five positions: 35°, 17.5°, 0°, -17.5°, -35° while maintaining a static housing (ships from factory at 35° tilt)
- Solves a wide variety of lighting challenges in one package
- Clean design features hidden heat sinks and no visible fasteners within view
- Robust construction with natatorium option: rustproof aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish (except BAL finish), corrosion-resistant fasteners, gasketed and fully sealed LED modules, fully potted power supply
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 130 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: Indirect = 42°C (107°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts over standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Standard 45 degree swivel canopy.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 45 lb (21 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
(3) 92W | White 276W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 35,880
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 3500K and 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .93 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .85 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .55 multiplier for delivered lumens
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand
the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard