Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal acrylic diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Spun metal trim ring adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: Fluorescent
- CCT: Fluorescent lamps are 3500K unless specified
- DRIVER/BALLAST: Integral electronic fluorescent ballast utilizes the latest energy-saving technology to maintain consistent color temperature, CRI and lumen maintenance, while eliminating the need for remote mounting and simplifying installation. Class "A" sound rated ballast for use in low ambient noise applications.
- TEMPERATURE: Thermally protected ballast limits operating temperature.
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional; emergency ballast integral optional
- DIFFUSER: Opal acrylic is standard; matte acrylic and hand painted lenses optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Aluminum cover fits over a standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)