Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hang individually or consult factory to arrange in tiered, orbiting, or nested configurations
- Optional fabric lenses are cleanable
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class 2 power supply integrated in canopy. Max distance to the driver is 15' (includes OAH). For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- DIFFUSER: Choose matte opal diffuser or from four fabrics
- CONSTRUCTION: Seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on inner and outer surfaces; edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic
- FINISH: Canopy, stem, and hub finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L32W | White 32W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,303
L65W | White 65W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,605
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Diffuser Finish *
Please choose one:
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Power supply canopy features a 45 degree swivel and meets earthquake requirements. Fixture suspends from hub by 3 aircraft cables and includes white power cord. Field adjustable aircraft cable allows the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH).
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. Finished ceiling to bottom of the hub is constant at 17" regardless of OAH. Minimum adjustable cable length is half of fixture width (W).
| Pendant suspension length other than standard