Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lessen glare on surfaces, increase visual comfort and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Evenly-illuminated acrylic frosted lens is flush with metal housing
- Aluminum housing is seamless with no visible fasteners
- Exceptionally clean visual appearance from all angles
- Go cordless with 1mm energized cable mounting options
- Available in anodized finishes which provide durable corrosion protection
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: up to 87 lm/W delivered with power cord
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Remote Class 2 power supply standard. See mounting section for max driver distances.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Acrylic frosted lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match (except button canopy). To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including continuous runs
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in dry locations with use of energized cables or damp locations with use of power cord; not suitable for exterior applications
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Published luminaire wattages are for fixtures with power cord or "zero length" energized cables. When choosing energized cables, fixture wattages increase 3W per foot of OAH for low output and 6W per foot of OAH for high output. Voltage drop in energized cables reduces fixture efficacy; minimize OAH or choose an aircraft cable and power cord mounting to maximize efficacy. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L37W | White 37W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,212
L56W | White 56W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,861
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
BCE and CEC max distance to the driver (including OAH) is 10' for low output and 6' for high output. BCP and CPC max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory. CEC, CPC and BCP mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. BCP option includes standalone (independent of ceiling couplers) junction box cover. BCE option requires access above the ceiling. BCE option uses ceiling coupler (with cable gripper) to mount to electrically non-conductive structure above. Coupler mounts to ceiling using a 3/8" through hole with a maximum structure thickness of 1.25". Excess cable exits ceiling coupler above structure to be connected to Class II power lead (BCE). Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Please choose one:
3 Button canopy finished as machined aluminum and not painted to match housing
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard