Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine or incandescent
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- Lumen Maintenance: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: LED versions feature integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L7W | White 7W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 509
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,017
1 Incandescent Lamp(s) Not Included
2 For incandescent light source only
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
3 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
4 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Patterned stainless steel faceplates cannot be painted or metal finished. Please leave the primary finish BLANK when specifying this option.
Top lens and bottom lens standard with any LED module. Choose option only if specifying incandescent.