Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, eliminate source brightness, and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Field adjustable distribution ratchets to five positions: 35°, 17.5°, 0°, -17.5°, -35° while maintaining a static housing (ships from factory at 35° tilt)
- Wet listed for interior or exterior applications
- Robust construction with natatorium option: rustproof aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish (except BAL finish), corrosion-resistant fasteners, gasketed and fully sealed LED modules, fully potted power supply
- Watertight power supply box
- Optional direct orientation available
- Solves a wide variety of lighting challenges in one package
- Indirect orientation has no visible fasteners within view
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 130 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: Indirect = 50°C (122°F); Direct = 47°C (117°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to a standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations; suitable for interior or exterior use
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L46W | White 46W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,980
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
1 Not available in 2700K
2 Not available in 5000K
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR-Damp includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up. EMR-W/L includes a wet location enclosure for battery back-up.
Shield the source from view at certain angles, absorb or block unwanted light, or reflect and redirect light with optional cut-off shields and louvers. Cut-off shield (CS) and louver (LV) options cannot be used together.
3 Apply .85 multiplier for delivered lumens
4 Apply .55 multiplier for delivered lumens
Available in an optional direct orientation for lighting corridors, walkways, or anywhere else direct illumination is needed.
5 Direct orientation includes thermal vents
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand
the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm