Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, reduce glare and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Field adjustable distribution ratchets to five positions: 35°, 17.5°, 0°, -17.5°, -35° while maintaining a static housing (ships from factory at 35° tilt)
- Solves a wide variety of lighting challenges in one package
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Clean design features hidden heat sinks and no visible fasteners within view
- Natatorium-rated: rustproof aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish (except BAL finish), corrosion-resistant fasteners, IP68 light engine and electrical connectors, fully potted power supply
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP68 rated White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: Up to 90 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class I power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: Indirect = 46°C (114°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts over standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Standard 45 degree swivel canopy.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 40 lb - 19 (kg)