Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, reduce glare and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Delivers more than 53,000 lumens in a true 360° pattern
- Perfect design tool for lighting large, open areas
- Ultra slim 3.5" profile
- Clean design features hidden heat sinks and no visible fasteners within view
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Standard black cut-off shields reduce glare
- Comparable output to 1,000W Metal Halide with a 39% energy savings
- Field adjustable distribution ratchets to five positions: 35°, 17.5°, 0°, -17.5°, -35° while maintaining a static housing (ships from factory at 35° tilt)
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: up to 111 lm/W delivered with High Output option
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 1 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including wire guard options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 50 lb (23 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L635W | White 635W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 65,024
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .91 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts with 5 steel aircraft cables and white power cord to 6.5" canopy. Mounts over standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes; additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others).
2 Apply 1.09 multiplier for delivered lumens. Excludes color-over-angle correction lens
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. The OAH min/max range is determined only by the physical limitations of the luminaire. Appropriate mounting heights are separately calculated from photometric lighting layouts and recommended from the specifier. If the specified mounting height is outside of the OAH range, please contact the factory.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard