Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High quality indirect light increases visual comfort, eliminates source brightness, and improves uniformity
- True asymmetric optics with a deep forward throw
- Specify the direction of the light
- Glare-free with full horizontal cut-off
- Can tilt +/-8.5° and still maintain full horizontal cut-off; locks into position
- Super-high 125 lm/W standard efficacy
- Lights from the perimeter
- Delivers a smooth, consistent beam pattern of even white light suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Specially designed to operate in high ambient temperature environments
- Innovative pin-fin aluminum heat sink keeps LEDs cool, lengthening the lifetime
- Natatorium option adds additional protection in corrosive environments
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine with gasketed and sealed LEDs
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- ORIENTATION: Indirect (contact factory for direct applications)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs at 50°C ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 125 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supplies and enclosure. Max distance to the driver is: #18 AWG = 20', #16 AWG = 30', #14 AWG = 50'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 50°C (122°F)
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match, except the heat sink which is always painted Satin Aluminum (PT50). Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including wire guard options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 35 lb (16 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED
lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L433W | White 433W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 54,082
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
2 Not recommended for natatorium environments without additional component protection. Contact factory for options.
Mounts over standard 4” octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. When STM2 is specified, power is on the left stem when facing the front of the fixture.
Optical Orientation *
Specify the direction of light.
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm ambient temperatures.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from the ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. The OAH min/max range is determined only by the physical limitations of the luminaire. Appropriate mounting heights are separately calculated from photometric lighting layouts and recommended from the specifier. If the specified mounting height is outside of the OAH range, please contact the factory.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard