Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choose from 4 diffuser shapes
- Configure in a run or mount as an individual fixture
- Housing is engineered to act as an efficient heat sink, maximizing output and life by allowing the LEDs to operate at optimal temperatures
- Anodized finish provides durable corrosion protection
- Flush mounted external fasteners
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Available in two wattages
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 105 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote damp listed Class 2 power supply and either a damp location or wet location enclosure. Continuous runs are supplied with one power supply per fixture. Max distance to the driver is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- LENS: Diffused acrylic lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing available in anodized finish only with end cap and mounting components painted to match
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static LED colors or mullion mounting
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,940
L56W | White 56W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,880
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Mounts to standard 2" x 4" switch box with auxiliary mounting holes. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
Remote Power Supply Enclosure *
Select this option only for runs longer than 8'. Continuous runs are configured with standard 4' and 8' sections; consult factory for other lengths.
1 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory
Lens Shapes *
Shown at top with shape "B". See line art for dimensions.
Alternate end cap finish (AEF) specified separately.
2 Available in painted finishes only