Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choose from 5 diffuser shapes
- Configure in a run or hang as a pendant
- Housing is engineered to act as an efficient heat sink, maximizing output and life by allowing the LEDs to operate at optimal temperatures
- Up to 1495 lm/foot delivered at high wattage
- Semi-direct distribution of 89% direct/11% indirect
- Anodized finish provides durable corrosion protection
- Available in low, medium and high wattages
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 105 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class II power supply, enclosure and white power cord(s). Each module requires connection to a 24V constant voltage power supply; modules over 60W may require multiple power supplies/feeds. Max distance to the driver is 15'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10%
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- LENS: Diffused acrylic lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing features available in anodized finishes only with end cap and mounting components painted to match
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static LED colors
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L31W | White 31W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,218
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,034
L115W | White 115W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 12,115
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4” octagonal junction box. Default CAA mounting features two canopies and two aircraft cables that are field adjustable to allow the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height. Canopies and power cord are white. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
3 Stem mounting not available in high wattage linear run. Stems and canopies are painted to match anodized finish
4 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory. Runs are configured using 4' and 8' sections; consult factory for other lengths
Lens Shapes *
Shown at top with shape "B". See line art for dimensions.
Alternate end cap finish (AEF) specified separately.
5 Available in painted finishes only
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard