Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Choose from 5 diffuser shapes
- Configure in a run or hang as a pendant
- Housing is engineered to act as an efficient heat sink, maximizing output and life by allowing the LEDs to operate at optimal temperatures
- Up to 1495 lm/foot delivered at high wattage
- Semi-direct distribution of 89% direct/11% indirect
- Anodized finish provides durable corrosion protection
- Available in low, medium and high wattages
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 105 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supply, enclosure and white power cord(s). Continuous runs are supplied with one power supply per fixture. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- LENS: Diffused acrylic lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing features available in anodized finish only with end cap and mounting components painted to match
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static LED colors
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,940
L56W | White 56W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,880
L113W | White 113W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 11,865
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4” octagonal junction box. Default CAA mounting features two canopies and two aircraft cables that are field adjustable to allow the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height. Canopies and power cord are white. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
3 Stem mounting not available in high wattage linear run. Stems and canopies are painted to match anodized finish
Select this option only for runs longer than 8'. Continuous runs are configured with standard 4' and 8' sections; consult factory for other lengths.
4 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory
Lens Shapes *
Shown at top with shape "B". See line art for dimensions.
Alternate end cap finish (AEF) specified separately.
5 Available in painted finishes only
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard