Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ambient and downlight components are standard with separate switching and 0-10v dimming
- Up to 1100 lumen performance downlight is optically shielded and available in three beam spreads
- The ambient illumination component provides comfortable source of brightness recognition
- A glowing aperture on the top complements the bi-planar detail on the bottom of the fixture, maximizing visual appeal from all viewing angles
- Integrated LED luminaire design features a sophisticated passive cooling system with integrated heat sink
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >55,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 90 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class 2 power supply integrated in canopy standard; remote optional. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 35°C (95°F)
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FINISH: End plates and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 5 lb (3 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L10W | White 10W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 899
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from charts under light sources for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
All controls allow for independent dimming of ambient and downlight components. Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
2 Canopy dimensions may change for PSC and PSS mountings.
Light Source Option *
If you’re specifying a downlight option, layer the ambient and downlight IES files. Downlight CCT will match the Lamp Options selection above. Please choose one:
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. White power cord suspension standard (adjustable up to OAH). Integrated power supply canopies feature a 45 degree swivel. Remote driver option available for minimal canopy profile with a 22.5 degree swivel. Stem mounting optional. Choose a mounting from below:
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Other Than Standard Options
| Pendant suspension length other than standard