THE FIRST-EVER FAMILY OF LUMINOUS CYLINDERS
This isn’t just another decorative pendant – it is a modern-day replacement for the ubiquitous “architectural cylinder.” The traditionally solid housing has been replaced with a fully luminous body, lowering the contrast ratio to soften illumination, increase comfort, and reduce scalloping.
Vallejo’s integral performance downlight delivers correct light levels where needed while its luminous form adds elegance and radiance to your most discerning spaces.
- Separately controlled ambient and downlight components with 0-10V dimming
- Superior aesthetic to traditional cylinders
- Combines the function of performance and decorative lighting into one fixture
- Well-finished ends maximize visual appeal from all angles
- Crisp design details and meticulous attention to detail ensures suitability for the highest-end applications
- Integral downlight delivers up to 1100 lm provides full lighting whether in higher ceiling applications or over a work plane
- Downlight is optically shielded to improve comfort
- Choose from three beam spreads
Ambient Illumination Component
- Fully luminous body is evenly illuminated top-to-bottom and radially without metal collars
- Provides a gentle visual warm-up to the higher output downlight and a visual recognition of the light source
- Increases vertical illumination and uplight, opening up spaces
- As primary lighting in open offices
- To illuminate corridors
- As task lighting above counters or reception areas
- To highlight architectural detail on ceilings
- Lower energy consumption by adding an occupancy sensor to just the downlight component
ADD VERTICAL ILLUMINATION, INCREASE UPLIGHT, AND IMPROVE AESTHETIC
As shown in the example below, Vallejo LC’s luminous body brightens walls and ceilings while delivering comparable illuminance levels on the floor. It is a great choice where you want to increase the feeling of spaciousness or highlight finished ceilings and walls.