Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clean and minimal profile
- Direct or indirect orientation
- Symmetric distribution
- Lamp body can be rotated up to 330° for application specific aiming
- Housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment
- Standard translucent shield softly diffuses light
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 90 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Includes remote Class 2 power supply and enclosure. 36" lead length standard. Continuous runs are supplied with one power supply per fixture. Max distance to the driver (including OAP) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1%
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional; contact factory
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum tube with aluminum end caps
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. Choose from an anodized satin aluminum finish or from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including other lengths or to discuss shielding options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 5 lb (3 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L16W | White 16W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,440
L28W | White 28W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,520
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). LBC mounts to standard octagonal j-box. SBC mounts to a standard switch box. ICS mounting does not require a j-box for mounting. This mounting is supplied with six feet of power cable inside flexible metal conduit to allow the j-box connection to be done in an accessible place. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
Select this option only for runs longer than 4'.
3 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall projection required from wall to the end of the fixture. The minimum OAP is 6". Overall projection greater than 18" includes aircraft cable support kit.
| Projection length other than standard